Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
These instructions are intended to guide the authors about the rules adopted by Amadeus International Multidisciplinary Journal to review articles and the publishing process. These statements are based on the Standards for Manuscripts Submitted to Scientific Journals in a general way in APA style.
The Journal Mission
Disseminate research findings in science, technology, humans and related areas, which contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge and professional practice.
Amadeus International Multidisciplinary Journal primarily publishes articles for the dissemination of recent original research results.
In addition, it will also provide the publication of special editions, which follow the same rigor in the selection of articles, which are evaluated by peer review system (peer review).
The articles should be sent exclusively to the Journal, not being allowed its simultaneous submission to another journal, either fully or partly.
Science, technology, humans and related fields.
Researchers, post-graduate students and graduate students and professionals in related fields.
The copyrights are the exclusive property of the Journal, transferred through the Statement of Copyright Transfer (present in the Individual Statements Form) signed by the authors.
By submitting the article to Amadeus International Multidisciplinary Journal, the author will also be agreeing with the Journal policy. Thus, no other form of permission is required from the authors or editors.
The Journal has an electronic system for the submission, evaluation and management of the publishing process. Articles are submitted by the authors, online, through the Platform.
Subsequently, the secretariat standards Conference is held, the items that meet publication standards are sent to pre-analysis and, if selected by presenting contributions to the advancement of scientific knowledge in science, technology, humans and related fields, they are sent to three consultants selected by the Scientific Editor for analysis. Items not suitable for magazine publishing rules are returned to authors for adjustment and unselected items in the pre-analysis are rejected and the authors reported by system message.
It uses the peer review system (peer review), confidentially, omitting the names of consultants and authors. The ratings issued by the consultants are appreciated by associate editors regarding the content and relevance. Articles may be accepted, reformulated or refused. After acceptance by associate editors, the article is submitted for approval by the Scientific Chief Editor who has full authority to decide on the acceptance or not of the article and the requested changes. The opinion of the magazine is sent in response to the authors.
Categories of articles accepted for review
They are contributions to disseminate results of original and unpublished research, which can be replicated and / or generalized.
Discursive formulations of theorizing effect and research of qualitative methodology, in general, are also considered original articles .
Use search method conducted by summarizing results of original, quantitative or qualitative studies. Aims to answer a specific and relevant question for Science in the areas covered by the magazine. Describes in detail the search process of the original studies, the criteria used to select those that were included in the review and the procedures used in the synthesis of the results obtained by the studies reviewed.
Although it respects the creativity and style of the authors in the choice of the article format, its structure is conventional, containing introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusion, highlighting the contributions of the study to the advancement of knowledge in the fields of science, technology, humans and related areas.
The introduction should be brief, clearly define the problem studied, highlighting its importance and gaps of knowledge. Updated national and international scope references are required.
The methods employed, the population studied, the data source and selection criteria should be described objectively and completely.
The results should be limited only to describe the results without including interpretations or comparisons. The text complements and does not repeat what is described in tables and figures. For quantitative items is necessary to present the separate results of the discussion.
The discussion emphasizes the new and important aspects of the study and the conclusions that arise from them. Do not repeat in detail data or other information entered in the sections: Introduction or Results. For experimental studies it is useful to begin the discussion with a brief summary of the main findings, then explore possible mechanisms or explanations for these findings, compare and contrast the results with other relevant studies.
The conclusion must meet the objectives of the study, restricting the data found. Avoid statements on economic benefits and costs, unless the article contains the data and appropriate economic analysis.
The concept of authorship adopted by the magazine is based on the substantial contribution of each of the people listed as authors (limited to six), with regard mainly to the design and planning of the research project, acquisition or analysis and interpretation of data, writing and critical review. Exceptionally, multicenter studies will examine the possibility of including more than six authors, considering the justifications presented by them.
Not justified the inclusion of names of authors whose contribution does not meet the criteria above, and in this case included in the Acknowledgments section.
The concepts expressed in articles are the sole responsibility of the author (s) (s) do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Editors and Editorial Board.
Articles are published in English and can receive articles in others languages, since proven the translation by an expert or a specialized company in this procedure.
Upon submission, the article should be sent to the Journal in one language and, if approved, the translation should be provided to the evaluators to decide on it. The financial cost is the responsibility of the authors.
The article submission is performed only on the on-line system in the journal address.
At the time of submission the author must attach in the system:
- Completed checklist
- Article archive
- Approval by the Research Ethics Committee or declaration informing that the research did not involve human subjects.
The checklist is essential to assist the author in the article prepared in accordance with the rules of Amadeus International Multidisciplinary Journal.
The Journal will effect the conference of the article and the documentation and, if there are any pending, request correction. If the adjustment request is not met, the submission may be canceled automatically.
Articles Archiving Policy
Articles received by Amadeus International Multidisciplinary Journal, that are canceled or rejected, will be removed immediately from the Journal files.
The files of published articles will be kept for five years after that period, they may be eliminated.
Version, Translation and Grammar
All articles are published in English. After approval of the articles by the Editorial Board the articles are destined for grammatical and version / translation into another language, when that is the case.
Correction requests should be submitted within 15 days after the publication of the article.
Preparation of Manuscripts
- Title (concise up to 15 words, but informative, excluding geographic location of research and abbreviations);
- Name (s) author (s) in full, professional category, major university title, unit name and institution to which the study should be assigned, email address, city, state and country;
- Name, postal address, email, phone numbers / fax of the author responsible for any correspondence on the article;
- Source (s) of support in the form of financing, equipment and drugs, or all of these;
- Thanks - name of collaborators whose contribution does not meet the authorship criteria, adopted by the journal, or list of authors who have outgrown the names listed below the title
- Scientific advice
- Critical review of the study proposal
- Assistance and / or collaboration in data collection
- Assistance to the research subjects
- Grammar review
- Technical support in the research;
- Linkage of the article dissertation and thesis, stating the titles in English and the responsible institution in which it was obtained;
- The abstract should contain up to 150 words, including the purpose of the research, basic procedures (selection of subjects, observational and analytical methods, main results) and the conclusions.
- Include 3 to 6 descriptors that will assist in indexing articles.
The article must still present on the first page, the title, abstract (in Portuguese or Spanish) and descriptors, in this sequence, in English language.
Do not use abbreviations in the title and abstract. The terms in full, to which the abbreviations correspond should precede its first use in the text, unless they are units of standardized measures.
Upon submission of articles should be attached to the online system copy of the approval of the Ethics Committee or statement that the research did not involve human subjects, in PDF format, with a maximum of 1Megabyte each, the deposit receipt banking submission fee and the item file to be evaluated (in .doc format).
- Paper A4 (210 x 297mm).
- 2.5cm margins on each side.
- Letter Times New Roman 12.
- Spacing 1.5 throughout the file.
- Tables should be prepared using the Word tool and are inserted in the text, numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in the order they are mentioned in the text and do not use internal horizontal or vertical lines. It is recommended that the title be brief and include only essential information, location and year, avoiding to be too long, with scattered data and non representative value. The notes should be placed at the table footnotes and not in the header or title.
- Figures (includes drawings, graphics, photos, tables, etc.) must be designed, developed and / or photographed by professionals in black and white. In case of use of photos subjects can not be identified or they have written permission for scientific disclosure purposes. They should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in the order they are mentioned in the text. They will be accepted provided they do not repeat information contained in tables. In the figure legends, symbols, arrows, numbers, letters and other signs should be identified and their meaning clear. Non-standard abbreviations should be explained in footnotes, using the following symbols, in sequence: *, †, ‡, §, ||, ¶, **, ††, ‡‡.
- Illustrations should be identified as figures and are sufficiently clear to allow its reproduction in 7,2cm (width of text column) or 15cm (width of the page). For illustrations taken from other works previously published, the authors must provide written permission for the reproduction of the same. These authorizations shall accompany the articles submitted for publication.
- Tables, figures, illustrations and tables should be limited to 5, as a whole.
- Use only internationally standard abbreviations .
- Footnotes: should be indicated by asterisks, initiated each page and restricted to a minimum.
- The maximum number of pages includes the full article, with the titles, abstracts and key words, illustrations, graphs, tables, photos and references.
- Original articles up to 9-10 pages. It is recommended that the number limit are references to 12-15. It is suggested include those strictly relevant to the subject of, updated, national and international coverage and avoid adding too many references in the same citation.
- Review articles in same pages. It is suggested to include references strictly pertinent to the problem addressed, updated, national and international coverage and avoid adding too many references in the same citation.
- Testimonials of subjects should be presented in italics, font Times New Roman, size 10, in the text sequence. Ex .: society is increasingly violent (subject 1).
- Ipsis Litteres citations only use quotes in the text sequence.
- References - according to regulations of APA International.